Reopening the gallery space from 15th June!
We’ve been open online throughout the lockdown and we’re thrilled with the support we’ve had from existing and new customers; thank you all so much. Obviously we’re very pleased to soon be opening the physical gallery space once again. Ahead of 15th June we’ve made these changes to help keep us all safe;
– The layout of the gallery has been tweaked to provide even more room to socially distance.
– We have a sneeze screen at our reception desk.
– We’re providing hand sanitiser supplied by Brixham Gin (no tonic…).
– We’ll be regularly sanitising surfaces.
– We accept contactless payments via Apple Pay and Google pay.
– During opening hours we’ll give you the option of having the upstairs gallery entirely to yourself when you visit – just ask and we’ll make it private for you.
– If you have specific paintings you want to see and would like to have the whole gallery to yourself out of hours, ask us to book a time and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
– You’re welcome to visit individually, as a couple or as a family with small children. However, as we’ll be limiting the total number of people in the gallery we ask you not to visit as a large group.
We’ve been offering free UK delivery on all originals during the lockdown. We’re extending that offer until the end of June too!